Men’s League will return to the St. Maries Golf Course for the 2019 season. Paul Riemann returns as the president of the league and provided this information for anyone interesting in playing.
- Teams will consist of three to four players with three scores turned in each week for team scoring. There will two divisions, one comprises of three net scores and one with two net and one gross score. Handicaps will be established after three weeks of official play.If a team has four players, the three players who scores will be turned in has to be determined before start of play that week. There will also be a sub list of players if you are short a player for the week.
- The league will host a fun night June 6 with a four-man blind draw scramble with a 5 p.m. shotgun start. Teams will be decided by handicap so all teams will be evenly balanced. A sign-up sheet will be posted at the golf course, so if interested please write your name and handicap if you have one. Free beer, burgers, and golf will be provided. Your team or anyone wanting to join our league is encouraged to attend this event in a way to get to meet/know everyone and let the league know who is all wanting to be part of our league
- League will start the week of June 13. Players can play anytime with Wednesdays and Thursdays having the side pot games available as well as closest to the pin and long putt contests. Players will have till Sunday of that week to officially turn in a score for league scoring. It is asked of players to play with a league member whether on your team or not for scoring purposes
- The championship will be held the weekend of September 7 and 8. There will be divisions based on handicap and age. The senior division will be for players 60 and older and all flights will have both gross and net winners.
- - League fees will be $60 for team/sponsor and $25 per individual. Pay at the golf course or any officer. Officers are Paul Riemann, president (208 582-1943); Bryan Chase, vice president (208-582-3908); Ed Mendenhall, course manager (208-245-3842) and Sherri Mendenhall, course manager/league secretary (208 245-3842).